Sunday, July 15, 2012

Apple Annie's

Today, I went down to Willcox Az to go to Apple Annie's Orchard for some fresh fruit and veggies. Thank God for my navigator Angie because I know without a shadow of a doubt that I woulda ended up in Mexico! It's always nice to spend time with family and today I spent it with my girl Veronica and her family. My son was supposed to come but he had an attack of the toodlyoops and was not gonna be able to leave the porcelain throne for a while. Poor thing.
We went to pick some peaches before Angie and I went on to get the veggies. Today's haul: Apple pie, peaches,a delicious honey butter, squash, zucchini, green beans, sweet corn and a huge watermelon! I suported local business and at least reduced their carbon footprint....being eco friendly is gonna taste so damn good! Get out and find your local farmer's market if you are not near a farm or orchard and get some of this eco deliciousness! Til next time. I gotta go cut that melon! Deuces


No comments:

Post a Comment