Saturday, June 9, 2012

Camel Toe....I don't think so

I'm not sure if you all watch Duets, but on the other day's episode John Legend was rocking some seriously tight pants. I had lunch with my girl Porcia (not her REAL name, as she told me she NEVER wants to be mentioned on this blog) and when I mentioned the show, that was the first thing that came out of her mouth! We cracked up laughing while we searched our brains for what is the proper terminology for what John had going on!  Those pants, while fitting with the theme of the song (Grapevine) were appropriate. I'm sure not a Pip, Temptation, or Top woulda rocked some pants looking like that.  I swear to you it looked like a damn VAGINA camel toe! Now we are clear on how he can hit those high notes he sings so easily.  A mess I tell you!
Not to be outdone, mind you by "Young Thicke" as he referred to himself..Mr. Robin Thicke.  He, himself was rocking some super tight skinny jeans that I guess fit with his song choice too (Crazy in Love).  He too, has now cleared up his amazing ability to hit Mariah Carey type notes.  Dear boys, BURN THOSE DAMN SKINNY PANTS! They are NEVER the answer.  Until the next time...Deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment