Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mexican.....NY Style Pizza

You are now looking at the Mexican Food section of Morrison's in England.  This is a large grocery store and while they have a very diverse population in England, Mexicans are not part of that group.  I just happened to catch a commercial on T.V that actually had a mariachi band on there advertising for Doritos! Talking about: Make it Mexican-Make it Doritos!! What the hell!  I was supposed to make them an authentic Mexican meal of Enchiladas and rice, but when I saw this section I knew that was NOT going to happen. I stood there for like 10 minutes trying to figure out what I could do, and then decided that I would slap myself out of shame for producing anything from this sorry selection! And then I found a damn NY Style Pizza that had the nerve to have Pastrami and damn PICKLES on it! I wish a New Yorker would! Really....

No comments:

Post a Comment